Each chapter in this workbook by Trevor Hudson is peppered with "holy experiments," simple practices that bring us into God's presence and help us experience life as his beloved. At the end of each chapter is a set of questions which are ideal for discussion with one or two spiritual friends or a small group. This practical and winsome book covers topics such as
- hearing and speaking with God
- growing in spiritual friendship
- practicing stewardship of our work and play
- learning discernment
- approaching our death and the world beyond
- living now in the kingdom of God
Wherever you may find yourself along the Way, a real and vital spirituality awaits you in these pages.
This item is non-returnable. Ships only to US and Canada.